Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oct18 - Working on chapter 6

I 've been spending an average of 1 - 2 hours per day on the lab. Finally completed upto chapter 6 today.
Also, been reading up on dial-plan and the relationship between partition , calling search space , route list , route group ,  route pattern and how they fit into phone/device and line.

On the home lab setup, ever since I started to connect CIPC into BR1 router, dynamip started to freeze. I am using x-lite SIP phones in the same vlan as the HQ phones now. That worked out OK for me.
I don't think it matters wherever you place the phone , as long as you understand the Call Manager dial-plan and how the pieces fit together.
Next week , going to start on Call Manager and Unity Connection integration. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment